Do you love understanding how our brains process information and make decisions?
Are you driven, eager to learn and execute?
Follow trends, bloggers and celebrity style?
HEIGHT GODDESS is seeking a online marketing intern who will learn, implement and work with our team. This is a ‘hands on’ internship to give you the chance to gain practical knowledge about online marketing and applying it for a direct-to-consumer business. You will work proactively with the management team to develop and execute online marketing campaigns to reach our customer demographic.
HEIGHT GODDESS is a Dallas based lifestyle brand for tall women.
Hours are flexible based on candidate’s schedule, ideal availability will be between 15-20 hours per week. This is a remote internship with weekly updates via phone and online meetings. This is a non-paid internship, however we will gladly work within your university’s guidelines for internship credit (if applicable; please check with your faculty advisor).
• Content creation (For the purposes of supporting SEO, Social Media Marketing and Email Campaigns, Podcast)
• Scheduling guest for podcast
• Management of audio and visual files
• Attention to detail with strong research, organizational skills and writing skills
• Be able to use your creativity to give your input in the strategy across all marketing channels
• Loves technology, creating, learning and is socially savvy
• Be able to work autonomously, follow instructions, take initiatives and follows through
• Punctual, communicates clearly, and not afraid to ask question
• This internship is open to sophomores, junior and seniors pursuing a BA or BS at a 4-year university. Field of study should be Marketing, Business, Entertainment, Public Relations, and/or Communications. Students who are pursuing a graduate degree in similar fields are also invited to apply.
*** To Apply Please Answer These Four Questions ***
(If You Provide No Answers to These Questions, You will NOT be Considered for the Internship)
1) What has been your greatest accomplishment to date? and Why? It can be Professional, Academic or Personal.
2) Three things you're looking to learn from an internship?
3) Give two reason with detail why you should be selected for an internship with HEIGHT GODDESS?
4) Include any experience you have which relates to this internship, links to any work you have such as blogging, podcasting, social media etc.
• Start Date: ASAP
• End Date: To be determined. Minimum of 3 months.
• Approx. 15-20 hours per week
• Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.