Visible Confidence with Chantelle Anderson
My conversation with Former WNBA Player Chantelle Anderson, has been going on for quite a while. I'm excited to have a platform to share with my fellow Height Goddesses our conversation.
When people see Chantelle, they see a confident tall beautiful woman however this wasn't how Chantelle saw herself (which is the most important part). Chantelle shares how changing the way she saw herself has allowed her to help others. Chantelle created Visible Confidence after a social media follower asked her how she over came being shy and self conscious. We talk about ALOT, lol. Join the conversation by clicking play below.
In this episode of From One HEIGHT GODDESS To Another you will find out:
- What life was like for Chantelle growing up as the tall girl
- What influence Lisa Leslie and Gabrielle Union had on Chantelle
- How Chantelle’s book Visible Confidence came to be
- What it means to have Visible Confidence
- Chantelle’s favorite chapter in her book
- What’s behind the name Call Me Miss
- Convos by Call Me Miss Houston, TX event Saturday, March 19, 2016
Own it…God made you this way on purpose so own it!
- Chantelle Anderson
Where to find Chantelle Anderson
Just click the play button at the top of the page, download this in iTunes or listen on Stitcher. If you like what you hear, be sure to give us a 5 star rating or leave a review!
Tune in next Wednesday for our latest episode to hear my interview with another amazing Height Goddess.
Until next week, Peace!