Dr. Kat Smith, I’m Tall You’re Not…
You have no idea how excited I am about getting to share with you these amazing Height Goddesses I come across. My guest this month is Dr. Kat Smith, she’s one of my day one customers when I launched HEIGHT GODDESS in 2007. Dr. Kat Smith is a TedX speaker, certified intimacy expert, founder of the School of Intimate Knowledge, and author of “I’m TALL, You’re Not – So That Makes Us Even” which is the perfect book title.
In this episode of From One HEIGHT GODDESS To Another with Dr. Kat Smith, you will find out:
- Growing up how she dealt with being the tallest of 12 children in her family, including her brothers.
- What Dr. Smith did to help her with her own confidence
- How being able to land a script quickly enhanced her media career and how she handled a competitor pointing out the fact that “She’s so tall”
- Dr. Kat Smith’s experience and excitement of meeting her doppelganger
- Reasons why Dr. Kat Smith became an Intimalogist™ (Certified Intimacy Expert)
- Challenges of dating and finding the humor
- Her thoughts on why tall men don’t feel comfortable looking their woman eye to eye
- The meaning behind her book titled “I’m TALL, You’re Not – So That Makes Us Even”
Click play to listen to our conversation.
I wear heels, I’m not ashamed of my height. I am not going to be a fashion faux pas just because someone else is having an issue with my height.
- Dr. Kat Smith
Where to find Dr. Kat Smith:
From One HEIGHT GODDESS To Another is the podcast for tall women loving all things tall.
Tune in next month for my latest episode with another amazing Height Goddess.
Until next month, Peace!