Monique Ambers, Professional Athlete to Business Owner
One of my other passions is talking to other business owners about what their doing to be successful in their business. My guest this month is Monique Ambers, owner of a State Farm Agency in Sacramento, CA. Talking with Monique was like OMG you are speaking my language, we talked about being tall women, what it takes to be a successful business owner, dating, fashion, let's just say we had a great time! Click the play icon below to listen to our conversation.
In this episode of From One HEIGHT GODDESS To Another with Monique Ambers you will find out:
- How Monique handled always being a foot taller than the rest of the kids her age
- How school recess changed her life
- Encouraging parents who gave her the confidence to embrace her beauty
- When Monique embraced her own height and started rocking heels
- From collegiate athlete to Coach Mo to Team Ambers Business Owner
- What type of leader is Monique?
- How her height has influenced the success of her business
Excellence is the gradual result of always striving to do better.
- Monique Ambers, Success Quote
Where to find Monique Ambers,
From One HEIGHT GODDESS To Another is the podcast for tall women loving all things tall.
Just click the play button at the top of the page, download this in iTunes or listen on Stitcher. If you like what you hear, be sure to give us a 5 star rating or leave a review!
Tune in next month for my latest episode with another amazing Height Goddess.
Until next month, Peace!