Got Fibroids, Now What? Dr. Elizabeth Coronado Empowering Women with Information
This is probably the most personal, the most meaningful podcast I have recorded to date. July was Fibroid Awareness Month, I've known that I had fibroids for quite a while, probably at least 15 years. However, they did not start giving me problems until about the last probably three and a half years. After seeing four different doctors, I was finally able to find the right OB-GYN for me. I am so glad I kept searching, my guest on this episode is the amazing Dr. Elizabeth Coronado!
Dr. Coronado is a board certified obstetrician and gynecologist who has focused her career on empowering women through education. Besides delivering babies, Dr. Coronado also specializes in advanced robotic surgery and minimally invasive options for fibroids.
I am ecstatic to talk with Dr. Elizabeth Coronado, you will absolutely love this empowering episode!
In this episode we chatted about:
- Why Dr. Coronado decided to become an OB-GYN
- What are fibroids and options for what to do when diagnosed with fibroids
- Dr. Coronado’s extensive experience with advanced robotic surgery and minimally invasive options for fibroids
- If fibroids are not cancerous, why remove the uterus?
- What Dr. Coronado say is important when looking for a Doctor as it relates to fibroid surgery.
Where to find Dr. Elizabeth Coronado
Just click the play button at the top of the page, download this in iTunes , Google Play Music, or listen on Stitcher. If you like what you hear, be sure to give us a 5 star rating or leave a review!
Thank you for listening to another episode of From One Height Goddess to Another.
Until the next episode, Peace!
From One HEIGHT GODDESS To Another is the podcast for (t)all women to embrace their uniqueness.